Makenna's birthday is March 17th. Her friend Aspen is March 18. Last year they got baptized together. This year they had a combined Rock Party. Her mom, Jen, is an amazing planner and decorator. I was assigned dinner (Fettucini Alfredo and strawberries) and a couple games. There were 18 girls in attendance, wow. It got plenty loud, but they were all so good. We played rock star related charades and name that song before going upstairs to sing karaoke.
Aspen and Makenna were the MCs.
"Put your hands in the air. . . it's a party in the USA!"
Everyone wanted to sing the Taylor Swift songs!
They have a lot of Thank You Cards to write.
Jen made this amazing cake. It took 3 boxes of cake mix and lots of fondant. Those guitar strings are made of dental floss! As big as it is, the girls almost completely polished it off. Huge success.
Happy BIRTHDAY MCKENNA! I love her rockstar pant & total outfit! I am so glad I have her in my primary class so I could get to know her before you guys leave. She is such a sweet little girl...love her :).
ReplyDeleteWhitney