So it ended up being the 3 of us. Makenna had picked Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. When we told our waiter that it was her birthday and we had picked the location because she was a big Iron Chef fan, he just turned and pointed behind him with a big smile on his face. There, in the kitchen, was the man himself. We got so lucky that he was there that night. Our kind waiter took us over so Makenna could meet Bobby and take a picture. Pretty Dang Cool. I just wish I had brought a real camera.
He was very nice. Makenna was a little star struck/tongue tied.
Makenna had a seafood creation with a spicy cilantro sauce.
Chicken with Mango salsa.
Salmon with black bean sauce.
He won a Throwdown with this coconut cake.
Fresh Churros with chocolate dipping sauce.
Everything was divine.






That food looks heavenly! I love that Makenna has "sophisticated taste". Clark is trying to get Joe to take him to Cut for his 12th birthday . . .
ReplyDelete